Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 1:37 PM with
Recently, (lol actually just a few weeks ago), I felt like I can no loner handle the amount of stress I am receiving anymore and yeah to be honest, I have not given my body and mind the chance to rest at all for this entire year. 

So, I went to see my school counsellor. 

We talked about various stuff and I am really glad that I finally decided and went to see one. Felt so much better lol. 

Anyways, she suggested that I go back to blogging, blog more often, as an avenue for me to rant out my feelings. So I guess, I shall do that more often haha.

Ciaos



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.