Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 10:55 PM with
Well, this year hasn't been easy and yeah getting a cold or flu have been pretty common for me this year. But this time round I think I might be having a slight fever that goes on and off. I blame it on my eating habits and also the lack of exercising. I have not been to judo regularly and this semester especially, I don't even have the time for a night run or to even hit the gyms. Sigh, joined my school's Korean dance program and yet the training timings does not fit my schedule. 🙄🙄🙄

Hope I get over this bug soon and all the best to me tomorrow for my interview.

Ciaos


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.