Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 4:45 PM with
So I guess I stopped blogging since the start of the year. I have got so many things to update about (4 months worth wtf). Well since the start of this year I have been like really really busy throughout the me entire Y2S2. And yes will be busy for the next few months too (halp).

Well I guess I shall try to update this space of mine as much as I can. Miss blogging but really this entire semester was just ... (quite) bad. It's like having pms almost everyday for 4 months LOL.

Okay la shall go and write another blogpost and schedule it for tmr and etc. Otherwise I will probabl forget about blogging after this. Ciaos


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.