Wednesday, January 18, 2017 at 4:03 PM with
2nd week of school and I can already feel the stress and amount of workload I will have to deal with. Well, that's partially also because FOC will be in like 6 months time I still feel under-prepared. Especially regarding canvassing and sponsorship of goodie bags.

Anws, this year I was actually planning for summer exchange. I am still looking into it though, having been fretting over it since the start of school haha and the deadline for application is next Tues.

Will be updating you guys about school so far soon, have to get back to my lecture recordings. Ciaos


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.