Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 11:01 PM with
Well, to be honest, I don't really watch a lot of this kind of "survival" programs haha. During my primary school times, I did watched a little of 校园Superstar (wtf how long has it been, I don't even think they do it yearly anymore). I still remember the faces and some of their names haha. I have no idea what most of the winners are doing now after all these years.

Anyways, I guess kpop is probably like the more popular choice of music genre and nowadays, there are a lot of reality/variety survival program, whereby trainees or people whose dream is to become a singer. I didn't watched any of them at all. Really.

But recently, I.O.I has been one of the girl groups that I am interested in haha. So out of curiosity, I went to watch some of those short clips of Produce 101. And ... I can't wait to watch it once exams are over LOL.

Really liking quite a few songs from there: Yum Yum, At the same place, Pick Me, Crush ...
and so on.

Can't stop listening to 'At the same place' nowadays haha. It's kinda sad that the group that debuted is only a temporary girl group. I really wish that they remain as a group/sub-unit or whatever and continue promoting ):







Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.