Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 9:40 PM with


First world problem lol so that other day I thought that I had forgotten to bring my earpiece out with me, and I think I am really dependent on my earpiece wtf. Really need music in my everyday life, otherwise I would feel as though something is not quite right haha.

Anyways, I got this for $5 at minitoons HAHA. Eh, and it comes with a case haha but yeah since it's cheap, I wasn't expecting the sound quality to be that great anyways. It's fine though, and I am not that fussy about it either lol. It's damn cuteeeeee! They do have other designs also, a lighter version of the one I bought and another one that is lemon.

Okay that's all, just wanted to show off my cute earpiece wtf. Ciaos


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.