Friday, November 25, 2016 at 4:55 PM with

3 more papers to go, next mon, tues and wed.
Felt that I cope better but then as usual my motivation/drive for studying for exams always starts way later than others lol.

Have been camping at NIE as usual and have been studying on my own lately. Well, ZengXin ended exams today and some of my friends prefer to study at hive or to study with their course mates. Kinda sad that it's Black Friday today and yet I can't do much shopping haha. Don't really have the mood either probably cause of exams.

Shop loadss on my behalf everyone :)


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.