Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 11:33 AM with
Yesterday night was one of those nights (or rather, the first night ever) I don't feel like sleeping at all. By the time I reached my room, it was already 2am and my roommate was asleep. That was probably the first time ever I felt so good to be in a really quiet environment. I was enjoying the quietness of the night.

Well, there were things going on in my mind too. Lots of it actually. The reason for not wanting to sleep (but I eventually did cause I guess I was really tired lol) was not because I can't stop thinking about all those stuff. But it was more of enjoying a quiet time by myself. For a moment I just want to cease having contact with anybody and just have some alone time.

It has been awhile since I last had some time on my own.




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.