Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 11:39 AM with

Hi everyone lol.
This is my first time using my laptop since last Saturday.

Have been quite busy with tests/quiz, assignments and also hall stuff. And sadly, I have not been going to training too.

It's kind of weird but I guess this just shows what are my priorities.

When I was in JC (yes I keep saying this ), I went for every single training and I feel sad whenever I miss a single session. But after A-levels, I started to work and if I wanted to train, it's OT-OT. To be honest, I could have gone for training almost everyday after work. Not sure why I didn't do that. Most probably it's because I just decided to tale the time to recover whatever injuries I had gotten from that past 2 years. Then later I got attached and then school started.

NTU is damn far from my judo club/jc but then again if my friends who stays at jurong east/woodlands, distance is not really a good excuse right?





Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.