Friday, September 16, 2016 at 1:50 AM with
I guess i will just quickly update this space of mine. Haha, wanted to do a full blog post about me quitting my job and also about hall, but erm I guess i don't really have the time now.

Well, I have not been sleeping great lately. Nowadays I sleep around 2am - 330am and wake up around 8am mostly lol. And sometimes even though i had 5/6 hrs of sleep, it felt like i didn't sleep at all. Sigh. My dark eye rings look like bruises underneath my eyes u.u 



So here's the first assignment that I have handed in for this semester. It a human-computer interaction course and basically we are asked to create a user interface for a kiosk in a theme park. Although its nice to know that this course doesn't have coding but omg for lo-fi, it has to be hand drawn fully. I was damnnnnn sian when i know about it because ... i'm really not that good at drawing.



And for our block in hall, we have already started our first block event - angel and mortal! Well, we started later than the other blocks because our CBR was contested. Revelation is next week woo-hoo. I hope that I have been a good angel to my mortal hahaha.

that's all for now, have been enjoying SNOW lately. Goodnight and i hope that i will sleep soon wtf. Today (or rather ytd) was the only day i had time to pamper my skin lol wtf. #vain Ciaos!



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.