Tuesday, February 2, 2016 at 5:13 PM with
Remember about the blog post that i wrote about me accidentally injuring my senior's hand etc ... Yeah.

I did say that i should get over it but lately i just keep hesitating. I know I have a selections upcoming for the teams event but then I just don't really have the motivation to fight. But i dont want to put up a half-assed fight and i don't want to waste the slot people given to me. Therefore i should work hard.

But i am hesitating because i am afraid that i would injured someone else again. And also things are kinda awkward between me and my senior .... I guess. Sigh.

I can do this. 加油.

Labels:



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.