Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 11:33 AM with

Hi guys!

Exams ended last thursday and yesssss i'm currently having my break from school now haha. 1.5 months is better than none. I was trying to schedule some dates to meet up with my friends and then i realised that christmas is coming LOL omgggg. As usual, gonna make christmas cards and mail them out :) Hopefully i wont be as last minute as last year haha.

Have been going back budo for trainings and will be going msalaysia with them from 11 to 13 dec. A mini getaway and also some training ... and shopping erm ... hehe.

Anws Just a short post hehe, Back to watch my animes keke ciaos~


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.