Monday, October 26, 2015 at 12:23 PM with

Gonna blog this post with all my snapchat selfies a.k.a snapfie LOL. Actually i am not really going to blog much luh, just posting some pics haha. Having giving lectures a miss nowadays ... sigh idk i just can't seem to find the motivation to study (you dont say).



yeap exactly what i have been doing lol.
Nowadays i am kind of interested with temporary tattoos and ...



and erm painting my nails LOL.
I'm just having more fun and interest in taking care of myself than my GPA.
I mean, ya LOL, for health-wise it should be like this. What i meant was that, i am more interested in doing make up, painting my nails, buying clothes and looking at fashion online etc ... yeah :/

I did considered as my career path before but nah my language is not strong to become a beauty editor in magazines or online and i really can't draw for nuts. I swear zzzzzzz.

oh well.


             

and here are some disgusting act cute snapfies i took LOL.
spammed my boyf's snapchat hahaha :)

that's all for today, shall carry on with my work.
ciaos~

Labels: ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.