Sunday, October 11, 2015 at 9:04 PM with

starbucks is having 1-for-1 till 14th October!
hehe such good stuff are meant to be shared HAHA will they can afford to have such promotion since they serious earn a lot annually 😒😒😒.


so, last week I two had assignments to hand in. Omg the number of hours i slept is just ... fml HAHA. Yeah, after i am done catching up with studies i am so going to catch up with sleep. Just submitted my business law assignment today, have 1 more assignment to go for now. Due in 2 weeks time. Help. I know there is still time but i am damn good at procrastinating. 


so boyf came over to hall the on friday and i asked him to do my make up HAHAHA.
Aiya, my usual make up is seriously so easy so i guess he didn't screw my face up too badly hehe.
Wanted to do this as i saw a lot of youtubers are doing it and i thought it would be fun.
But nah i didn't video it down haha. Next time when i am lazy, he is probably going to do my make up for me *yay*.

Anws, nowadays my make up upgrade liao, i can draw eyeliner now wtf LOL.
Yeah and my eye bags are seriously horrible x.x 
The wrinkles around my eyes makes me feel like i am getting old haha, hitting the 20 mark next year omgggggggg.

okay thats all for tonight.
Need to shower and then head back to hall.
School again sigh.
Ciaos~


And uhm, now that the boyf knows my blog .... need to becareful with what i blog liao oops.
*kidding la*


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.