Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 3:49 PM with

It's another blogging kind of day~

This week is recess week for my school, so I do not have any lessons. Took my time with all my work on monday and tuesday and realise if i dont work hard for the next few days, I'm probably going to end up with having to work even harder when school starts next week. Sigh. Can't wait for the holidays. I prefer to take things at my own pace (i guess, majority of us do) but it's not that realistic :/

Hopefully this week will be productive but fml rather that hoping and praying i should make it productive hahahahaha. 

Okay back to project timeeeeee, will blog again soon :)
ciaos~


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.