Monday, September 28, 2015 at 10:00 PM with


So dad replaced our previous printer (spoilt for a really long time) with a 3 in 1 printer from samsung. He decided to buy a good one cause i guess my brother and I will using it quite often from now on haha. 

Anyways, he got this camera for free and actually asked me to sell this away for him. I was like noooooooooooooooo give it to me instead ):!!! So yeap, I got a new camera to play with haha. Have not been using cameras for quite some time because most of the time i just take photos with my samsung note 3 lol and then use filters from candy camera app. 

Have not try out this new camera but i will soon! Its time to take more nice selfies photos HAHAHA. Ciaos~

Labels: ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.