Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 8:36 PM with


boo!
here's a selfie that i took quite some time ago.
okay i know i take alot and post alot of them but fak it.
So next week i have elearning for my computing modules but as for business, 
lessons as usual. But then on tuesday i have two quizzes, omg jys to me. My first ever legit quiz i uni.
I had a clicker quiz last friday though :/.

A new week is starting and time really flies, 
halfway through my first semester in uni.
jys everyone and looking forward to the next week end as usual ^^.

ciaos~


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.