Saturday, August 8, 2015 at 2:29 PM with
Happy long weekend everyone!
Since its SG50, everyone is enjoying their break since yesterday till this coming monday. Its my last break before university officially starts and yet I'm stuck at home sick -_-.
Oh well, i seriously need a printer soon. My printer is spoilt and i wanted to ask my mum to get my one, in my hostel, but she said that its a bit redundant. But there's seriously a lot to print and the amount of money is just omgggggg.

I guess, i can leech on to my parents' office supply hehe.
anws, thats all for now. Short post, ciaos~ 


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.