Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 9:10 PM with
a short and quick post here.
fourth week of school starts tomorrow and a month of school is over just like this. 
time is passing really fast .. and i am kind of worried about exams at the end of the semester. 
honestly speaking, for my entire studying life in sg ... its the first time where every exam at the end of the semester has a bell curve and grades are accumulated using the GPA system. 
I guess i got use to the typical secondary and jc system.

all the best to me.
rather than start stressing myself out now i should probably at least be able to complete the minimum and then add on.

ciaos


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.