Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 11:57 PM with

With the smiggle peeps!

Well we have this new series which has a carnival theme and so we are allowed to dress up according to it. Well I didnt had anything that suites the theme so i just borrows stuff from the shop and my ASM's shirt haha.

And we won~
Jcube too! Each store is suppose to send a photo haha. 

Anws school is starting in about a month's time. My mum and granddad told me to quit my job and focus on my studies ... its true though...

Will blog again soon, ciaos :)




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.