Monday, May 25, 2015 at 3:54 PM with
I actually blogged yesterday's post using this app called blogaway. Downloaded from android app store blah blah blah etc. I just wanted to share this app with people like me: want to blog but lazy to on the computer, prefers to do everything on the phone ... hehe.

I did try out the actual blogger app on my phone before and i find it rather troublesome and wasn't that user friendly compared to this. Its easy to use this app to blog on phone instead honestly. 



Will blog more often through here :)
ciaos~


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.