Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 12:46 PM with


Just in case you guys miss me  .. here are some selfies of me.
😪😪😪
LOL KIDDING.
okay this post if gonna be full of ... random stuff. 
Just a mini random update of my life.



Juleen went Bangkok few days back to meet her idol (Joowon?) and she bought us some yummy snacks! Snacks are important to me okay LOL. On top of that she gave me some coconut and durian candies. #survivalpackforwork



oh ya and i have been cutting my own fringe lately. 
So far nothing unfortunate happened yet and pray that i will never happen omg.


Pockyyyy!!!
I have never known the existence of blueberry flavoured pocky AND YES THIS THING EXISTS.
But i prefer the strawberry one over the blueberry one haha. 

okay done with the update.
LOL WTF.
ciaos~

maybe you guys should follow my tumblr .. update there more often than here haha, 
Maybe cause i can spam there .... 
#notselfpromoting

Labels: ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.