Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 5:13 PM with
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE 
yeah yeah and uh have fun? 


Got three roses last year and none this year LOL #throwback. Haha well i got one from my class, my juniors and lastly from a guy who i was interested in but it didn't work out i guess. Cause he moved on HAHAH
 😂😂😂
Today morning i just went for SEA games briefing haha. Yeap, volunteering to help out for judo event but may have to help out on other days too. played some games to know more people, briefing and then had lunch with Karshing and Kiaheng!! Saw both of them last month but still omggg good to see them again hehe.
😊😊😊
After that we went to Kallang Leisure Park for lunch (as Pastamania) and then we decided to bowl. Ohmylord i have not bowl for so long (so did the other two) ...
BUT I SUCK SO MUCH FML.
For the second round i didn't even get pass 20 wtf HAHAHA basically every ball went into the gutter.
AND I JUST REALISED THAT WE DIDN'T TOOK ANY SELFIES.



 Then later we pass by this Japanese store which is like diaso and i see Ramune 
😍😍😍
I have always wanted to try it ever since I saw it on youtube. Decided to try the soda one while Karshing and Kiaheng tried the orange and lemon flavoured one respectively. 
Gonna buy more of them now hehe.



painted my room recently (not me la, dad hired some people to do it) and changed almost all of my furniture. I really appreciate the effort that my dad had put it ><.
btws, its suppose to be mint in colour but it turned out darker (than the pic and what i expected) and loots more turquoise on the blue side.

 And guess what ....?


I ACTUALLY HIGHLIGHTED MY HAIR.
First time in my entire life and i'm like idk what colour to choose LOL. I had the thought of colouring/dyeing/highlighting my hair but i just have no idea what colour to choose. I like black hair and when i asked some of friends for suggestions, mostly said black hair suits me.
😪😪😪
LOL. But anws yeah even my hair dresser told me the same thing. So he suggested a few colours and i decided to highlight a portion of it only. In the end he mixed three colours and taaa-daaaa~


Purple, dark pink and navy, 
I don't think the navy can be seen obviously unless you uh dig for it? HAHA.
Purple is the most obvious but which i had asked for more dark pink. And I think i should have highlighted more areas hehe.

Bleached my hair for he first time and i cannot tahan the smell LOL.

okay~
gonna end my post here.
Enjoy your day/night peeps ^^
ciaos.

Labels: , , , , ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.