Wednesday, December 31, 2014 at 8:59 PM with




So tomorrow is a new day.
But not just any new day but also a new year ... okay lame LOL.

Hi guys, my blog is still alive and yes i know i have a blog. I know i have said that i will continue blogging since like A-levels are over and etc .. but i was trying to find a blogskin that i like (yeah trying to change my layout). But fml, can't seem to really find one that i like OTL. Then because of that i dont have the feel to blog LOL.

suddenly today i had the urge to blog. Like - I MUST BLOG.
mostly i guess its because today is the last day of 2014. I must say .. i do really have a lot to blog about, like my life/thoughts etc and i feel much better when i blog. I mean ya duh blog is like an online dairy.

So i will try to find a blogskin that i like or maybe you guys can comment to introduce me some awesome website to find them hehe. Will blog again soon .. which is tomorrow :)

Ciaos~ 
Enjoy your last day/night of 2014.




Labels: , ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.