Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM with
hi guys,
thought i wold blog a little since it's rarely for me to use my com/laptop nowadays lol.
Nah, actually i decided to rant a little.

I'm kinda disappointed with myself ... like nowadays? I'm not doing as well as last year and regardless if its training or whatever, i feel like i am finding an excuse for everything ... :/ idk.

Just feel that this year, although things are not going my way .. my personality and attitude change, not for the better though ..

time to do some self reflection sigh.
Anws, shall end my post here lol, it's abrupt but need to geog now.
 ciaos


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.