Wednesday, January 1, 2014 at 11:25 PM with

1st day of 2014 is ending.

And cries, 5 more days to school reopen and not ready at all. I just took a few mins off from my homework and starting thinking about my year. Its gonna be a long and packed and busy and probably sttessful one. But once november is over i can relax again. 

every new year people makes new year resolutions. I do have them too but most of the time (maybe always), i forget about them hehe ;B. 

so this year, 2014, i'm just gonna have one:
'be more hardworking and less lazy'.
because when i become less lazy i can achieve more this year i guess? Haha. 

Happy new year everyone ♡!


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.