Sunday, November 3, 2013 at 9:56 PM with
Was really really in a bad mood yesterday. But i had a good sleep which kinda made me feel better i guess? Like i always said, better late than never. I guess i could give it a try again .. better than regretting once more.


Anws i just finish watching korean movie on my phone haha. Have been watching lots of movies and dramas and animes and reading lots of manga on my phone instead. Even blogging now with my phone lol.

Will try to update this space of mine more.often.
And btws, i deleted twitter and instagram :).



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.