Saturday, November 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM with
i seriously screwed this one up, big time.
i really don't understand what was i thinking back then .. lol. Yeap, it's obvious, blogging about something i regret. I guess this is the biggest regret of the year and probably next year and the year after next.

Seriously.
I know 2 years ago, because of that incident i changed a lot. It also changed my view regarding relationship a lot. And i guess this time round, i overthought.

If things were to end this way, iy's all my fault. I can't blame anyone. It's really my fault. I don't know what to do. I keep contradicting myself; can't make any decision. 

So screwed.

Why can't i be more honest.
Why can't i be more normal.
Why did i do that that time.
Why did i think too much.
Why am i regretting now.
Why can't i open up to people and when i did, why some decided to leave.
Why is it so hard for me to trust people.
Why can't i blame anyone.
Why do i like to keep everything to myself.


I seriously want to disappear for awhile.


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.