Friday, November 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM with
Hello.
I''m back blogging again.
And finally, PROJECT WORK IS FINALLY  OVER!

WOOHOOOOO! *throws confetti*
well, even though i didn't do that well  ..  and also didn''t really  answer the question well .. i really hope that next year when i get back pw results, i can get a grade that i deserve. I wouldn't say pw screwed my life a lot but i will blog about my pw experience *ahem*  soon  LOL. Cause i  guess my group is one of those eventful group.




After pw i went to watch ... THOR! Another movie down haha. Have been watching a lot of movies nowadays. Regardless if its torrent or going  to the cinema.  I watched 'Ore, Ore' and 'Gatchaman' too. And many others  on my phone haha.

There are also many upcoming movies that i want to watch too! And i think this year, is the year where i watched the most amount of movies.

Will blog again soon people~
ciaos!

sassy loki.


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.