Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 9:54 PM with


Hehe my free movie ticket from school! Okay, the chinese department in my school organised this movie screening for my school and it was on a first come first serve basis haha. So my class was one of the first few who signed up and we got the tickets hehe. And omggggggg the show is good! And yeah, if only the ending is different haha. Anws people, go and catch this movie, really. Especially if you're a Singaporean haha not because it's a local film but it's also because the sense of humour is just so singaporean haha.

Ciaos.
It has been a long time since i last watched a movie haha. Thanks chinese department hehe.



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.