Tuesday, September 3, 2013 at 11:44 PM with
hi guys, i am in the mood of typing/blogging today lol. Promos are coming.. damn fast and i hope and pray and wish that i can finish studying everything in time lol. While saying that, here i am typing and blogging away lols.

I don't know, this year is such an emotional year. I wouldn't blame it for going to college because it's my choice plus honestly speaking, studying is probably easier than dealing with people. Ha, lol i actually had that thought for quite some times. Perhaps, it's because i have been holding on and keeping too much things to myself and that's why i am kinda letting them out now, this year.

problem is i am not someone who opens up easily and i am selective (lol) to who i want to tell certain things too. But i guess, because i seem bright/happy/crazy normally, maybe nobody takes it seriously when something happened to me which makes me down ... I really don't know .. i am at the extent whereby i am kind of pushing people away .. yes, away from me. Have no idea why i do that but then when they really leave, i feel sad.

Okay have to do some self reflection soon lol, and yes prolly another long and emo post coming up. ciaos, will blog again soon, xxx.




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.