Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 4:07 PM with


happy september holidays people!!

Haha, yes that's me doing a clay mask from The Face Shop. Honestly, it has been such along time since i last pampered my skin haha especially my face. I have surviving with moisturizers and sleeping pack lol. Oh well. Anws, it's not really holiday for students who will be having promos or national exams. We have to study lol duh. Okay shall blog again soon cause i want to watch at least an episode of my drama before going back to math hehe. Ciaos~




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.