Saturday, September 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM with

omg hi guys it has been super long since i lat blog and yes lol, i have been starting by apologising for not blogging much in my past few posts too sigh. I really miss typing away on my laptop everyday, whether is it blogging or what haha. That feeling is so shiok lololol.

As usual, things occurs and shit happens.
And yes another sucky thing came up and okay, maybe its not another but a few ... haha yolo much. Gonna blog about those things soon. Sigh, my blog gonna turn into one of those super duper emo blogs soon if this continues haha.

Goodnights all~


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.