Sunday, July 14, 2013 at 12:59 PM with
hi all! It's sunday again and my special timetable is gone. Normal timetable resumes next week, which is tmr lol, which means i have to chiong all my homework .. hmm screw it, i am in deep deep shit OKAY! T.T


Kenny and qingyuan out of nowhere arm bar palash LOL. 

Pretty heejin studying for her vectors test :)

Taken by photographer heejin. Told you i was studying lol.
okay actually, NOT really LOL. Only did a little haha. Sigh, my hair always so messy. Nowadays i dont even bother to come my hair when i leave my house lol. Yes, when my mum gets to know about this, she will start nagging, meh :/

Yumyum, dessert after judo yesterday with ruilin, karshing and kiaheng! haha.



and yup, karshing being karshing again haha. After that we keep making insta videos LOL. The first one we made was awesome but then karshing's instragram decided to crash ;(

That's all for my update haha, ciaos~


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.