Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 11:04 PM with

Exactly what I am doing now lol. I think I look like the picture above lor (wtf) HAHAHAH as in right now. Cause I also have my hair bun/tied similarly and at the same time sipping a cup of drink. Drinking English breakfast tea right now lol. Yeah English breakfast at night, wow. 

This week has lots of test but is coming to an end. Sorry for not blogging lately! Sigh :< haha. Friday I will be having PTM (parent-teacher meeting) and yeah cause my grades aren't that good :/.

It's not Long till promos, gonna have to work hard now :). I have so many things j want to blog about, especially things that happened last two weeks. Today is the day after so long, that I feel really cheerful . Haha.

Okay that's all, shall continue with chemistry ^^. Will blog again tomorrow night. 


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.