Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 9:10 AM with


Just in case you guys miss me ( ̄▽ ̄). LOL. Erm hi peeps! Sorry for not blogging for quite some time lol. Sigh how many times have I apologized for not blogging already this year ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ. 

Anws June holiday is coming! Which is a yay cause I'm going to UK for school trip! It has been like a super duper long time since I last went to an angmo country LOL. 

And yeah, I love to travel :). 
Anws gonna spam some photos and then gonna continue my school work. Haha, will blog soon (maybe :x). 









Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.