Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 11:39 AM with
Okay nowadays I have been blogging using my phone because I'm like just that lazy to transfer photos into my computer or lappy x.x so that's why is always full of words at the top and photos at the bottom haha.

Anws HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUYUN!!! Stay cheerful, happy, cute and innocent! Haha. She's a cosplayer haha, cool right?

Okay so we made a card and Cindy bought a tumbler for her and she even drew soushi, ririchiyo, nanami and Tomor! Like so cool haha.

So that's all for today lol. Mini update hehe.








Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.