Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 9:16 AM with


Miwa

She's a jpop singer. Er actually a singer-songwriter. She debuted with the song 'Don't cry anymore' which is used in a drama haha. And I watched the drama which is awesome! Hehe.

 Currently addicted to this song and another song of hers called 'hikari e'. This song has acoustic version too, available in English and jap. And duh I prefer the jap one haha. Again, this song is used in a drama 'Rich man, Poor woman' which I'm currently watching haha. 

Yes, I'm addicted to jdrama. Hopefully more nice ones come out soon.
 ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.