Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 9:14 AM with
Hi people ~
IT'S FINALLY SATURDAY AND YESH AS USUAL I'M FLOODED WITH HOMEWORK.

LOL erm life of a jc student haha. Whatever. I still like my jc life haha. Anws I need to do an presentation for gp (general paper) sharing and I'm gonna do on food :O. So yeah making my PowerPoint now lol.

And my latest addiction is like: cookie run. It's like oven break or maybe the same but Korean version lol haha idk. One of th judo Kata oppa invited me to play and I got addictive hehe. Add me on Kakao if want! raspberrycandies@gmail.com ^^

So that's all. Chemistry tuition later and pw meeting hehe, ciaos ~~

Oh and that's a retarded photo of me taken by Adlina HAHA





Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.