Friday, March 15, 2013 at 7:25 PM with
Hey peeps! Today I had mural painting with my ct! Haha ct = class lol. It was fun and I keep making a lot of mess :( haha what a burden :b it was fun and enjoyable and a new experience.

Anws the wall is painted and we just had the reprint over it and we ended like an hour Half earlier than expected haha.

After that we went back to school to celebrate mark's birthday! And the cake was yummy!

Well gonna have a long day tmr haha will update my blog soon ^^ ciaos ~








Labels: ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.