Wednesday, March 20, 2013 at 7:54 AM with
Well, I volunteered, together with my school's judo mates, for this event - judo kata championship (if I remember correctly hehe). I was incharged of the Korea national team and I was glad that I get to be their liaison.

Since I spam drama and running man I was able to speak broken Korean LOL but thank god they understand me and some understood basic English and there's one of them who is good in English. There were 10 of them and for the past 3 days I had lots of fun.

Ytd they went back to Korea and so currently we contact through Facebook and kakao, hopefully I get to meet them again >
So here are the photos hehe :)
(오빠, 아빠, it was fun spending time with everyone, hope to see you guys soon and also stay in touch with each other!!)



























Labels: ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.