Thursday, November 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM with
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6un4mR5PA1qdbh4no1_500.jpg

SHINee: Stranger, Ayo
B1A4: Beautiful Target, Learn only the Bad things
2NE1: Lonely
B2ST: -
SUPER JUNIOR: Sexy free and Single, Spy, It's You
BIG BANG: Haru Haru, Lies, Tonight
MISS A: Touch, I Don't need a man
After School: Flashback, Bang!, Because Of You, Diva, Shampoo
Block B.: -
B.A.P.:-
MBLAQ: Stay, Run, One Better Day, It's War
EXO: -
4MINUTE: Musik, Hot Issue, Volume Up, I My Me Mine, Huh
F.T. Island: I Hope, Hello Hello, I Wish, Severely,
SNSD: Oh!, All my love is for you, flower power, Run Devil Run,
Infinite: -
KARA: Step, Mister, Pandora
f(x): NUABO, Electric Shock
Dalmatian: -
EVOL: -
VIXX: -
CROSS GENE: -
U-KISS: Neverland, Forbidden Love, Believe, Stop Girl


Note: found this on tumblr and decided to do it too :B hehe, and those who just read this post, you're tagged!


Labels: , , ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.