Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 9:56 AM with


http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2011/06/nokia-n9-family.jpg


This is my phone's model - Nokia N9.

I remember blogging about it and i was happy with my new phone. But it seems like the whole new craze is about Nokia Lumia haha. But its okay. I like nokia because it's durable and yes, according to 9gag, nokia cannot be destroyed, it can also destroy. Haha.

I dropped my nokia phone many times and everytime, i'm like: " Nah, its okay since it's nokia anws." But yesterday .. after i dropped my phone, i was like ....

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/2478476_700b.jpg 
 (source from 9gag)
 YEAH, SHIT I DROPPED MY NOKIA. But, my floor didnt break lol ... instead ...


MY NOKIA IS SPOILED HAHA !!

LOL like wts only? The screen came off but did not crack .. well as long as i put it back it will still work but i had a hard time putting it back so i'm gonna get someone to repair it. And yes, currently i do not have a phone, so i cant reply sms neither can i answer any calls yet. I have a spare phone thought, another nokia phone HAHA.

As you can see, i support nokia (Y) LOL. Maybe its because i have been using nokia for quite a long time already, since primary 3, and i had only used sony phone once. I prefer nokia because it's durable and good. Well, that's my personal opinion, but many would prefer iPhones, blackberry or samsung. I might be changing to samsung next time .. that depends though. 

So that's all for today~ byes~~~
(P.s. thank god my phone is still under warranty *phew*)

 

Labels: ,



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.