Thursday, August 30, 2012 at 4:22 PM with
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/293121_482315775119868_1857422114_n.jpg 

hehe the PSP all so cute.  Used to have one but i think my mum went to sell it so that she can use the money to get an iPad or something lol. well it's gonna rain soon, have to faster go tuition hehe. Well so far so good, i guess all my paper was fine .. but my chemistry paper 2 was kinda =.= .. screwed up by me ._. Sigh well, gonna have to work hard on my paper 1. Chinese was also kinda shitty ._. sigh really have to jys. Kkayes, shall go tuition now and blog again tmr :) Tmr's friday and gonna have ACES Day + early teachers' day celebration. Ciaos~~ 




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.