Sunday, July 29, 2012 at 8:24 PM with


ukyos:

"Panda-san, I love you!" ♥


Hehe, yo! So it's been some time since i last blog hur haha. Yeah gonna blog a little today ~ Just had my dinner @ Ajisen haha. So full. Loving the dorayaki and milk pudding :D~ hehe.


So, i bought things from gmarket again! Haha 2 of my items arrived and guess what i bought this time round? Haha. Btws, i am very satisfied with this shop (in gmarket). The quality of their item is really good and the price is also affordable and reasonable.



Taa-daaa! I bought two cardigan haha. More details of the cardigan i bought:


haha yeah bought this two. Liking them a lot!
okay la, nothing much to blog about already haha ciaos~~




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.