Thursday, June 14, 2012 at 8:59 PM with


This is seriously 'so true'. LOL #truestory
(p.s. except, no 'yaoi' haha)

Ah, if you don't know what's 'yaoi' ... check it up yourself. It's something like a guy's relationship .. i guess? LOL go and find the real meaning with the help of google/yahoo/other otakus who are yaoi lovers. Not a fan nor a hater of it. Anws third week of june holidays is ending soon .. and yes as expected yours truly has not done a single piece of homework yet. Screw it, i'm in deep shit LOL. Aaaahhh its just that i've no mood to do them at all ): ..

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5jdtlfMX31qjt4tmo1_500.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzu1vrsAcO1rps7rko1_500.gif


Seriously, i'm pretty much like that (above) at home. Actually .. this is just part of it. I lay on my bed listening to music, typing away on my keyboard (exactly what i am doing right now lol) with cups of water and food in front of me. Dude, seriously i just keep on eating and eating and eating. And because i keep on sitting down, i think that all of my fats just accumulates and my thigh area ._. ARGH I WANNA GET RID OF MY FAT THIGHS  :@ .... And most of the time i don't speak lol so it kinda feels weird to speak LOL wtf haha. Sometimes i get real bored that i start vacuuming my own room, living room and etc. Or maybe just walk around my house while day dreaming about something ... lol in my own world~ lalalala~

https://p.twimg.com/AvWfxYFCMAAogkt.png

Mum got me strawberry milk .. YES!
haha okay so i guess that's all for today .. just an update hehe, ciaos~~








Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.