Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM with
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2y3qnD9hB1qa8ipco1_500.png 

Yo :D. Today had pure geography paper 1 and amaths paper 1. Well, i wasn't that prepared for geog but everything somehow turned out fine :) haha and yeah i'm getting complacent with my amaths, feeling a little demoralise now :/ .. What's best is that tmr there is amaths paper 2, together with pure phyiscs paper 2!!! Wtf, Amaths + Pure physic = No. 1 killer combination -.-  No idea who planned the exam schedule but oh well. Shall study soon. Have been online shopping again and once all my things arrived, i'll blog about it ^^~ hehe. 

Sailor Moon use to be my favourite anime when i was a kid. Yeah my parents even bought me the CDs. 
So that's all for today. Ps for all the boring posts, exam period can't help it haha. Ciaos :D~ 





Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.