Sunday, May 6, 2012 at 10:53 AM with



Hihi people! Good morning~ Short post before i go and study :) haha. This two packets of sweets are currently my favourite! Hahas, They never fail to keep me awake lol, always pop one of them before my paper starts hehe ;x. Anws, yesterday i went to watch 'The Avengers' with my parents. And its mad cool, and awesome!!!!!! Its real nice and a little comedic. haha. Not gonna be a spoiler and tell you anything but yeah, if you've got time, go and watch this movie!



p.s. i think captain america is hot ;x! LOL. Yeah and my least favourite (no offence) was the Hulk. I mean its big, green and ... yeah. And i didn't understand why some of my friends who watch this show before me commented that Hulk was awesome, and da bomb. Yeah but now i agree with them haha.He's damn funny and the back part of the show and it kinda change my opinion of him.




so, here's the trailer i found on youtube.

and that's all for today! Ciaos!

btws, do remember to help you do this :, thanks!

what do you think of my blog?



  
pollcode.com free polls 


hehe thank you :D.



Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.