Saturday, May 5, 2012 at 8:22 PM with


hihi! Today's Vesak Day so happy Vesak Day to everyone~ lol. Gonna blog about another anime again ;x haha. But before that .. could you (those reading my blog) do me a favour :O? I think it was last year? Yeah, i posted a poll and ask like how do you people find my blog posts etc so .. i'm gonna do anther one, to see if my blog has gotten more interesting or not haha.




what do you think of my blog?



  
pollcode.com free polls 


hehe thank you :D.





Menma from ' AnoHana

This anime, what can i say? I jusr cried at the last few episodes of the anime. Haha yeah and some of my guy friends who watched this teared a little haha. The full name of this anime is called: ' Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae O Bokutachi Wa Mada Shiranai ' . It is also known as ' Anohana ' , because the name is just too long already LOL. Overall, its a really nice anime to watch :)




Menma again :) 

This anime is about her, and her friends. The summary of this anime is here:

Six childhood friends grew apart in high school. One of them is Jintan, now a shut-in. He gets a request to fulfill a wish for Menma, the only one of their friends to have stayed the same over the years. In order to grant her wish, he will have to find and reunite their old friends.

I've blogged a little about it before, i posted one of their songs (in chinese and jap), not long ago. This anime is one of the few animes which i liked all their theme songs and OST. Apart from that, the storyline isn't that bad or as boring as it seems like. Btws, this anime was recommended to me by a guy! Haha. And the last 2 episodes really made me teared,  can say that it's touching? And i sort of had mixed feelings while watching (whoa whoa whoa, my feelings so deep siol LOL).


http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m20d1r8E871rslbmlo1_500.png

Jintan and Menma.
(in total, there are 11 episodes for this anime)

 




This is the ending theme song for the whole anime. Its called 'Secret Base'. Ahhhhh x.x i really like this song vey muchhh!!!! Its so nic, smoothing and touching. Sometimes this song is being played at certain touching scenes which made me teared lol haha. Btws, i cannot find the opening theme song on youtube ): its like so much harder to find the opening theme song as compared to the ending theme and the OST x.x sigh i wonder why, even though its nice too.

okay so that's all for today, gonna enjoy my dinner now :) ciaos~`


Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.