Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at 5:15 PM with

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly8x5d9aRA1r2acwmo1_500.jpg


Strawberries .. Yes, I'm craving for them again. Those big, red, juicy ones.


LOL! Hihi, i'm back from school :. There's amaths test tomorrow, so wish me all the best~ hehe. But yeah after next week it's the start of MYE already, Siahla, haven prepare for it siah x.x Oh btws, my ankle is feeling better hehe but still ..i can't run ._. omg next week's 2.4km idw to miss it siahh. So boring, see all my classmates run then i ownself over there LOL. Actually, i got nothing much to post. Haha.

So thats all, ciaos~




milkshakesos by Bored4Lyfe




Profile


Xi Tong, 20歳.
Singapore // Gemini

"Embrace the glorious mess you are." - Elizabeth Gilbert
Find me here
facebook
tumblr
twitter
nuffnang
credits area
© 2014 - Codes, design and colors by pinktape. Icons by birdhaus. Bullets and mini-icons by 7THD and kawaii-box.